Foundation Repair in Fairfield, CA
If you’re looking for experienced, professional foundation repair in Fairfield, CA, we can help. We do everything from helical piers to full foundation replacement.
Common Foundation Problems in Fairfield, CA
We repair foundation problems in Fairfield, CA including…
- Drainage problems
- Wet basements or crawl spaces
- Improper grading
- Underpinning problems
- Earthquake damage
- Landslide damage
- Retaining wall failure
- Expansive soil (This is a common problem in the Bay Area)
- Beams and posts that have rotted
- Wall, ceiling, or floor cracks
- Bowed walls
- Rotated walls
- Doors and windows that stick
- Uneven floors
If you don’t address foundation issues in a timely manner they can turn into major problems that can cost you a lot of money to fix. If you’re experiencing anything mentioned here – or anything we haven’t mentioned – contact us today to schedule an inspection.
Foundation Repair Services in Fairfield, CA
- Concrete Lifting – Uneven sidewalks, patios, driveways, and other concrete surfaces are a trip hazard. The good news is most uneven concrete slabs don’t require removal and replacement. We can easily raise them in just a few hours using polyurethane foam injection.
- Drilled Concrete Piers – Drilled concrete piers are a common repair solution for homes built on hillsides that are experiencing lateral movement due to soil creep.
- Helical Piers – Lightweight foundations that are settling can be raised and stabilized using helical piers. Helical piers are excellent for supporting foundations built on problematic soil.
- Crawl Space Repair – A sinking crawl space can often be repaired using screw jacks. In most cases, the existing pier blocks are in great shape. So, we just remove and replace the posts or the damaged screw jacks. At that point, the floor can be lifted.
- Foundation Repair – Bay Area Underpinning offers foundation repair using push piers, helical piers, slab piers, and more. Contact us today for a free foundation evaluation
Free Foundation Repair Inspection and Estimate in Fairfield, CA
If you think your Fairfield, CA home might have a foundation problem, contact us today to schedule a free foundation inspection and get a repair estimate.
Bay Area Underpinning prides itself on providing a quality product at a fair price in Fairfield, CA. A lot of consideration and care goes into each foundation repair job that we do, and we are very experienced in fixing issues such as misaligned or sticking doors, spongy or bouncy floors and leaning chimneys. If you have noticed any of these symptoms or other foundation problems, don’t hesitate to give the pros a call!
What Our Customers Are Saying
This review is for Michael who did the inspection for us. He was very professional, courteous , explained what and how he was inspecting it….
This review is for Michael who did the inspection for us. He was very professional, courteous , explained what and how he was inspecting it. He was honest and gave his honest opinion which i really appreciate!
Had BAU take care of a chimney that was leaning away from my home, fix my front door which would jam at times of the year and relevel my…
Had BAU take care of a chimney that was leaning away from my home, fix my front door which would jam at times of the year and relevel my floors. This was my second time working with BAU who installed screw jacks and leveled my floors several years ago. This time, Juan took a look at the problem areas, took measurements, made recommendations that fit my needs and budget and answered all my questions. Gonzalo and team came to work on my property. They worked quickly to install piers under the chimney and in the crawl space. They put tarp down to keep the house clean in the areas they needed access and cleaned up after themselves each day on the job. They answered my questions and throughly explained the problems and solutions they would implement to level the floor. Overall, I'm pleased with their work, being on time each day, and communication skills and would recommend.
Devone, Ramon, and Gabe the crew that did my contract provided great service and professionalism throughout the whole process. Devone that…
Devone, Ramon, and Gabe the crew that did my contract provided great service and professionalism throughout the whole process. Devone that led the team explained step by step what the team did and answered my questions and concerns.
Juan Gomez came to our home to determine what needed to be done to fix our foundation issues. He was professional, thorough, and clearly…
Juan Gomez came to our home to determine what needed to be done to fix our foundation issues. He was professional, thorough, and clearly explained his findings and answered all of our questions. We were pleased and satisfied with his service.
Working with BayArea Underpinning was a great experience. Ron Hobbs was professional and so easy to work with. Their crew especially Mike…
Working with BayArea Underpinning was a great experience. Ron Hobbs was professional and so easy to work with. Their crew especially Mike was detailed and on time. Very honest company. They rebated me back money on something that I would have known about but Mike was honest enough to tell me. Very impressed. Call them they did a great job!
Proudly Serving Northern California
Northern California can depend on us for expert foundation repair services such as push piers, polyurethane foam injection, helical piers and more.
Top Cities We Serve
Last Modified Date: