Foundation Repair in Elk Grove, CA
Looking for foundation repair in Elk Grove, CA? We’ve been handling foundation repair in Elk Grove, CA since 2005. Whatever your specific foundation problem, we can handle it!
Common Foundation Problems in Elk Grove
We are able to repair all foundation problems in Elk Grove, CA including…
- Drainage problems
- Wet basements or crawl spaces
- Improper grading
- Underpinning problems
- Earthquake damage
- Landslide damage
- Retaining wall failure
- Expansive soil (This is a common problem in the Bay Area)
- Beams and posts that have rotted
- Wall, ceiling, or floor cracks
- Bowed walls
- Rotated walls
- Doors and windows that stick
- Uneven floors
A building’s foundation is crucial to its structural integrity. If you’ve noticed any problem we’ve listed here – or even something we haven’t listed – contact us today to schedule an inspection.
Foundation Repair Services in Elk Grove
Since 2005, we’ve successfully completed over 2700 foundation repairs in Northern California, including Elk Grove. We know foundation trouble can send some homeowners into panic mode. That’s why we’re committed to making sure that your foundation repair is stress-free. We’ll make sure you fully understand your specific foundation problem, how we’re going to fix it, and why we’ve chosen a particular solution.
- Concrete Lifting – Uneven sidewalks, patios, driveways, and other concrete surfaces are a trip hazard. The good news is most uneven concrete slabs don’t require removal and replacement. We can easily raise them in just a few hours using polyurethane foam injection.
- Drilled Concrete Piers – Drilled concrete piers are a common repair solution for homes built on hillsides that are experiencing lateral movement due to soil creep.
- Helical Piers – Lightweight foundations that are settling can be raised and stabilized using helical piers. Helical piers are excellent for supporting foundations built on problematic soil.
- Crawl Space Repair – A sinking crawl space can often be repaired using screw jacks. In most cases, the existing pier blocks are in great shape. So, we just remove and replace the posts or the damaged screw jacks. At that point, the floor can be lifted.
- Foundation Repair – Bay Area Underpinning offers foundation repair using push piers, helical piers, slab piers, and more. Contact us today for a free foundation evaluation
Free Foundation Repair Inspection and Estimate in Elk Grove, CA
Bay Area Underpinning prides itself on providing a quality product at a fair price in Elk Grove, CA. A lot of consideration and care goes into each foundation repair job that we do, and we are very experienced in fixing issues such as misaligned or sticking doors, spongy or bouncy floors and leaning chimneys. If you have noticed any of these symptoms or other foundation problems, don’t hesitate to give the pros a call!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Had BAU take care of a chimney that was leaning away from my home, fix my front door which would jam at times of the year and relevel my…
Had BAU take care of a chimney that was leaning away from my home, fix my front door which would jam at times of the year and relevel my floors. This was my second time working with BAU who installed screw jacks and leveled my floors several years ago. This time, Juan took a look at the problem areas, took measurements, made recommendations that fit my needs and budget and answered all my questions. Gonzalo and team came to work on my property. They worked quickly to install piers under the chimney and in the crawl space. They put tarp down to keep the house clean in the areas they needed access and cleaned up after themselves each day on the job. They answered my questions and throughly explained the problems and solutions they would implement to level the floor. Overall, I'm pleased with their work, being on time each day, and communication skills and would recommend.
The crew was was fantastic! They finished faster than expected and they communicated with us daily to keep us informed along the way. We…
The crew was was fantastic! They finished faster than expected and they communicated with us daily to keep us informed along the way. We are very happy with the results and the professionalism of the staff.
Bay Area Underpinning is THE company to use for foundation work. Aaron, and his crew, were incredibly professional from start to finish….
Bay Area Underpinning is THE company to use for foundation work. Aaron, and his crew, were incredibly professional from start to finish. The team kept the work space clean and tidy, communicated well, and updated me as timelines were solidified. They were always on time and ready to maximize their output for the day. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.
Bay Area Underpinning came in recently and re-leveled all of the screw jacks in my floor both leveling the floor and getting rid of any…
Bay Area Underpinning came in recently and re-leveled all of the screw jacks in my floor both leveling the floor and getting rid of any unwanted noises. They did a great job thoroughly professional the foreman Aaron was wonderful not only did he do a great job but he was a pleasure to have around the house. Kudos also to Will Clark, who was totally responsive and professional throughout. Highly recommend this company.
Devone, Ramon, and Gabe the crew that did my contract provided great service and professionalism throughout the whole process. Devone that…
Devone, Ramon, and Gabe the crew that did my contract provided great service and professionalism throughout the whole process. Devone that led the team explained step by step what the team did and answered my questions and concerns.
Proudly Serving Northern California
Northern California can depend on us for expert foundation repair services such as push piers, polyurethane foam injection, helical piers and more.
Top Cities We Serve
Last Modified Date: