Crawl Space Repair & Concrete Lifting in San Leandro, CA
Fairfield Local Office
Bay Area Underpinning
2333 Courage Dr.
Fairfield, CA 94533
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 4 am – 8 pm
Saturday: 5 am – 8 pm
Sunday: 6 am – 8 pm
Award Winning Solutions in San Leandro, CA
Cracks in walls and ceilings, uneven floor, and brick cracking can indicate foundation issues. Contact us today.
Bay Area Underpinning offers the exclusive PolyRenewal™ system, a proven solution for lifting and securing sunken concrete slabs.
Learn why crawl spaces develop problems, how they’re repaired, and why screw jacks are the best option.
Why Homeowners Choose Bay Area Underpinning
Since 2005, Bay Area Underpinning – A Groundworks Company – has specialized in helping homeowners permanently repair and protect their homes with quality solutions. Our foundation repair, crawl space repair, and concrete lifting services and solutions have been trusted by businesses and homeowners in Northern California for more than 15 years.
Our highly trained, experienced, and friendly staff will treat your home as their own because we know how important it is to you, and we will help you protect your home for a lifetime. Experience our high-quality work and personalized service for yourself by contacting us today to book a free inspection and estimate.
A Crack in Your Foundation Shouldn't Break the BankLearn More About This Promotion
Save up to
any job over $2500*
Properly repaired foundations can restore or even enhance the value of a home, especially in a competitive market like the Bay Area Underpinning.
Common methods include installing foundation piers and adding or adjusting support beams and screw jacks.
Concrete driveways sink, crack, and sustain other damage due to erosion beneath the slabs caused by expansive soil, soil instability, water intrusion from cracks, and growing tree roots. Heavy vehicles parked in the same place for extended periods can also cause driveways to sink. Contact Bay Area Underpinning for a free inspection to determine the source of the problem and the best solution.
It’s advisable to have a professional assess and fix any floor cracks promptly. The sooner you identify and address floor cracks, the easier and more cost-effective the solution will be.
Some of the most common issues and challenges associated with crawl space foundations are:
- Moisture – Unless you live in a highly arid region, your crawl space will be prone to moisture-related problems. Excess moisture in a crawl space can lead to mold growth, wood rot, and structural damage.
- Pests – Damp, dark crawl spaces also provide an ideal habitat for rodents and termites.
- Poor Insulation – Since the crawl space isn’t livable, many homeowners may overlook proper insulation, leading to energy loss and higher utility bills.
- Structural Damage – Poor foundation design, inadequate support, and soil movement can cause structural damage to a crawl space foundation over time, leading to cracks, uneven settlement, and other issues.
- Poor Indoor Air Quality – A damp, moldy crawl space can lead to poor indoor air quality, including unpleasant odors, allergens, and other contaminants that can affect the health of the home’s occupants.
Last Modified Date: