Foundation Repair in Oakland, CA
Think your home might have a foundation issue? Bay Area Underpinning offers professional foundation repair services in Oakland, CA and throughout Northern California.
Common Foundation Problems in Oakland, CA
If you can spot a foundation issue early, you’ll save money on repairs. Here are some things to look out for:
- Wall, floor, and ceiling cracks
- Crooked doors and windows
- Uneven floors
- Torn or wrinkled wallpaper
- Stair step cracks in brick or masonry
- Leaning chimney or porch
Foundation Repair Services in Oakland, CA
- Concrete Lifting – Uneven sidewalks, patios, driveways, and other concrete surfaces are a trip hazard. The good news is most uneven concrete slabs don’t require removal and replacement. We can easily raise and level them in just a few hours using polyurethane foam injection.
- Drilled Concrete Piers – Drilled concrete piers are a common repair solution for homes built on hillsides that are experiencing lateral movement due to soil creep.
- Helical Piers – Lightweight foundations that are settling can be raised and stabilized using helical piers. Helical piers are excellent for supporting foundations built on problematic soil.
- Crawl Space Repair – A sinking crawl space can often be repaired using screw jacks. In most cases, the existing pier blocks are in great shape. So, we just remove and replace the posts or the damaged screw jacks. At that point, the floor can be lifted and leveled.
- Foundation Repair – Bay Area Underpinning offers foundation leveling using push piers, helical piers, slab piers, and more. Contact us today for a free foundation evaluation
Free Foundation Repair Inspection and Estimate in Oakland, CA
If you think your Oakland, CA home might have a foundation problem, contact us today to schedule a free foundation inspection and get a repair estimate.
Bay Area Underpinning prides itself on providing a quality product at a fair price in Oakland, CA. A lot of consideration and care goes into each foundation repair job that we do, and we are very experienced in fixing issues such as misaligned or sticking doors, spongy or bouncy floors and leaning chimneys. If you have noticed any of these symptoms or other foundation problems, don’t hesitate to give the pros a call!
What Our Customers Are Saying
This review is for Michael who did the inspection for us. He was very professional, courteous , explained what and how he was inspecting it….
This review is for Michael who did the inspection for us. He was very professional, courteous , explained what and how he was inspecting it. He was honest and gave his honest opinion which i really appreciate!
Foreman Andrew is incredible and a leader. We hired BAU to perform a whole house underpinning job from December 2022-March 2023. Our…
Foreman Andrew is incredible and a leader. We hired BAU to perform a whole house underpinning job from December 2022-March 2023. Our recently purchased 1950's home sat on expansive clay soil and had been settling for decades. The project was a big job and complicated by the winter rains that occurred throughout many days of the project. Andrew was extremely professional, knowledgeable about every aspect of the job and managed the entire project class and skill.He communicates very effectively and is transparent to assuage any concerns that we had on the project. He also shows up earlier than anyone, and works the entire day, rain or shine, in the mud and trenches with his team. This leadership was impressive. Since the completion of our project, he has remained available and came out to make some minor adjustments promptly and free of charge. Without any hesitation, I would entrust BAU to do my foundation work with the demand that Andrew lead the project. Thank you Andrew and your crew for a job well done.
Lance and his team were here this morning for screw Jack adjustment they did an excellent job. Thank youTodd for arranging this excellent…
Lance and his team were here this morning for screw Jack adjustment they did an excellent job. Thank youTodd for arranging this excellent service!
This company gets a 10 out of 10 from me. From my initial consultation with Rick DeSoto to the work performed by foreman Raul, and his team …
This company gets a 10 out of 10 from me. From my initial consultation with Rick DeSoto to the work performed by foreman Raul, and his team Jonathan and Demareon, this was the best possible experience in working Bay Area Underpinning for the first time. The crew was professional and adjusted the leveling jacks (and even added a couple as was needed) with care and great attention. Pricing was very reasonable too. I'll never trust any other company to do this type of work at my home. 100% satisfied with the work and my interactions with the crew. A+ work performed = A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!
Superindentent Juan Gomez was very professional and quick to fix our problem. He educated us on how to find a solution and why these things …
Superindentent Juan Gomez was very professional and quick to fix our problem. He educated us on how to find a solution and why these things happen.
Proudly Serving Northern California
Northern California can depend on us for expert foundation repair services such as push piers, polyurethane foam injection, helical piers and more.
Top Cities We Serve
Last Modified Date: